Breast Reduction before and after pictures, Dubai Aesthetica, Professor Ashok Govila
Professor Dr. Ashok Govila Breast Reduction, Dubai
It is possible to give whatever shape is desired by an individual after discussion with the plastic surgeon and also to make it firm and tight if the breast are hanging in addition to enlargement ( hypertrophy of breast).
Reduction requires 2 nights stay in hospital. Back to work in 10 days after reduction. Below are the surgical markings of the tailing the breast to size planned before surgery. Breast reduction surgery may be the solution to the discomfort caused by excessively large breasts, constant back and neck pain, gouges in your shoulders from bra straps, deteriorating posture and an inability to participate in certain activities rank among the common complaints of women with large breasts. Breast reduction surgery (reduction mammoplasty) may help relieve these symptoms. As technology advances and surgical techniques improve, more women are seeking consultations from plastic surgeons to discuss options for adjusting their breast sizes to a healthier and more comfortable level. If you're considering breast reduction surgery, find out more about who the surgery can benefit and what you can expect from the procedure by visiting Professor Dr. Ashok Govila.
Surgery is performed under General anesthetic and one is hospitalized for 2 nights. Suction tubes that are lift during surgery are removed after 48 hours and one needs to take antibiotics for a week after the discharge. A package deal that includes all expenses between admissions to discharge from the hospital is 7000 USD - 11000 USD depending upon the severity of the problem. All patients are strongly recommended to treat the scar using medicated compression garments (surgical Bra) as advised by Prof. Ashok for 6 months to achieve most wanted and desirable results. Prices of these garments is not included in the package deal
What is the cost of Breast Reduction?
Can I avail some kind of discount?
Yes there is a method to avail discount. If you are a member of Emirates Pilot club or Etihad Airline you can avail 20 % discount. If you are a member of Dubai Women club similar discount is applicable. If you go for two surgical procedures lesser extensive of the two will be performed on 30% discount. Similarly if you come with your friend and both of them go for some surgical procedure both of them are entitled for 20 % discount.
Are there any payments plans like install ments.
Where will the surgery be performed?
Where will you see me for first consultation?
Indications for breast reduction surgery?
• Chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
You can have breast reduction surgery at any age, but it's generally advisable to wait until you're at least age 20,
If you want children, consider postponing breast reduction surgery until you've had them. Changes to breast
Benefits of breast reduction surgery?
satisfied with the results.
Risks of breast reduction
• Loss of sensation in the nipples and areola.
Understanding what's involved in breast reduction surgery and weighing the benefits and risks of surgery can help you decide if it's right for you.
|Teen Breast Reduction
Teen breast reduction is a plastic surgery procedure that is performed in order to reduce the size and weight of the breasts especially when it’s a cause of embracement to the individual and creates functional difficulties in life like back ache , shoulder ache and dermatitis under the breast. Teen breast reduction can be performed on young women as early as sixteen years old. Teen breast reduction is best performed on breasts that have finished developing, as continued development may compromise surgical results. Teen breast reduction is performed on patients who suffer from medical or emotional problems associated with large breasts.
Why a Teen Breast Reduction surgery is required?
Some teen girls are unable to participate in sports activities due to the size of their breasts or may be self-conscious when completing such activities. Teen breast reduction surgery candidates may also suffer physical problems associated with breast size including:
Shoulder, neck, and back pain, backache, Skin irritations, dermatitis under the breast skin, Breathing problems skeletal deformities Restricted sports activity
Embracement and personality disorders
Are there any Special Concerns for Teens?
Know What to Expect?
How to Prepare for Surgery:
1. Surgical consultation. You'll meet with the Professor Dr. Ashok Govila to discuss your medical history and the procedure. If you have any questions, ask at this time so you understand what the procedure will entail and what to expect from the recovery period. A medical examination may also be performed at this visit, and preliminary tests may be ordered.
2. Pre-surgical visit. Professor Dr. Ashok Govila will go over the final surgery details with you and give you instructions to follow (fasting - nil through your mouth for 8 hours before surgery) the night before your surgery. Inform him the medications you are taking in case you need to stop taking any of them prior to surgery.
3. Day of surgery. You will meet with your medical team to go over your medical history and the procedure. The anesthesiologist will explain how the anesthesia works and what effect it will have on you. Double-check that the information on your hospital bracelet is accurate. And if you have prosthetics, wear dentures, or use a hearing aid, be sure to inform your medical team. Inform the team of any drug allergies if you have, if you are diabetic, if you have thyroid problems, if you smoke, if you have hypertension.
4. Discharge after surgery. You will receive instructions on how to take care of yourself, when to have a post-operative appointment, and what prescriptions you may need. You will be provided with medications to be taken for 3 - 5 days after the surgery by the hospital pharmacy. You will need to arrange to have a family member or friend take you home after surgery. Within first 24 hours after surgery one is not allowed to drive.
Prepare for Surgery: Improving Your Outcome
To best prepare for surgery, take these steps in the weeks and days leading up to it:
1. If you smoke, stop. It's best to stop smoking at least two weeks before your procedure, but even a few days ahead will help. Inpatient surgery usually requires general anesthesia, and if you stop smoking your lungs will adjust better to the anesthesia. Quitting will also help reduce your risk of infection.
2. Medications. Carefully follow all of your surgeon's instructions regarding if and when you need to stop taking any of your regular medication prior to surgery. People who take blood thinners such as warfarin (sold under Coumadin
3. Control your blood pressure. Surgery will be less risky if your blood pressure is at a healthy level. This can be a particular concern for overweight patients. If you are able to lose weight before your surgery, it may help reduce your blood pressure and make the surgery easier, professor says.
4. Take it easy. Relax and try not to overdo it in the days before your surgery. It's hard not to be anxious, but if
After Surgery: Guidelines
being immobilized can be a cause of deep vein thrombosis. Be sure you know when to resume taking medications that
Breast Reduction Mammoplasty
After your surgery
After surgery, you'll be wrapped in a surgical bra over gauze dressings. In some patients Professor Dr. Ashok Govila
You may feel some discomfort for the first couple of days- especially when you move around or cough- and some
Professor Dr. Ashok Govila will need to see you the day after discharge from the hospital. If your breast skin is
However, be sure to keep the suture area dry and keep away from the SteriStrips paper tape. You are advised not
Your first menstruation following surgery may cause your breasts to swell and hurt. You may also experience random, shooting pains for a few months. You can expect some loss of feeling in your nipples and breast skin, caused by the swelling after surgery. This usually fades over the next six weeks or so. In some patients, however, it may last a year or more, and occasionally it may be permanent.
Returning back to normal
Although you may be up and about in a day or two, your breasts may still ache occasionally for a couple of weeks.
Professor Dr. Ashok Govila will give you detailed instructions for resuming your normal activities. Most women can
You may be instructed to avoid sex for a week or more, since sexual arousal can cause your incisions to swell, and to avoid anything but gentle contact with your breasts for about six weeks.
A small amount of fluid draining from your surgical wound, or some crusting, is normal. We encourage our patients
Your new look
Breast shape evolution after surgery depends on the surgical method. Shorter scar techniques require a redistribution of tissue to achieve their contour. Although much of the swelling and bruising will disappear in the first few weeks, it may be six months to a year before your breasts settle into their new shape. Even then, their shape may fluctuate in response to your hormonal shifts, weight changes, and pregnancy.
After Surgery Scar Care can help improve your scar look to their best. Professor Dr. Ashok Govila will make every effort to make your scars as inconspicuous as possible. However, It’s important to follow up with him for the management of scars since it takes several months of close follow up if one is looking for inconspicuous scars.
Of all plastic surgery procedures, breast reduction results in the quickest body-image changes. You'll be rid of
However, as much as you may have desired these changes, you'll need time to adjust to your new image-as will your family and friends. Be patient with yourself, and with them. Keep in mind why you had this surgery, and chances are that, like most women, you'll be pleased with the results.
With smaller, better proportioned breasts, you'll feel more comfortable and your clothes will fit better.